Page path:



KAEFER organisation

KAEFER operates in three business areas; Industry, Marine & Offshore and Construction. The Board of Directors (BoD) is focusing on further strategic development, on the implementation of standards and systems, as well as on promoting regional activities.

KAEFER Isoliertechnik GmBH & Co.KG holds 70% of the shareholding of KAEFER Thermal. The other 30 % shareholding is split equally between Khapametsi Maleke and Sedisa Black Women Education Ownership Trust.